Best Plants for Your Landscape This Summer
Summer is here but is not too late to plant a succulent garden. Check below for the plants that are good to plant in the summer and will brighten up your homes in Savage MN community.
- Aloe Vera – You do not have to go to the store to get your aloe vera plants. Grow it at home instead. They can grow up to two feet and will create yellow flower blossoms in the summertime. You can grow to beautify your garden and or to use for your skin and other medical needs. It thrives in the sunlight and needs to be watered when the leaves become dry.
- Coneflowers – Though not a succulent plant, these colorful plants are native to the Midwest. They bloom all throughout the summer months and can get as tall as four to five feet in height. They can be a variety of hues including pink, purple, red, yellow, and white.
- Ice Plant – Bling out your garden with this plant. It gets its name “ice plant” because of the way the sunlight hits off the hairs on the surface of the plant’s leaves. They create reddish purple flowers that flourish from June to September.
- Yucca Plant – Great for the outdoors, the yucca plant creates spiky, sword-like leaves. They can get as big as eight feet in height. They also are available in dwarf forms that can produce small creamy white flowers.
- Zebra Plant – This plant gets its name because of the horizontal stripes. Native to Brazil, the zebra plant is usually used as a house plant. They just need a medium amount of sunlight and water. They are perfect for an office or table topper.
What succulent plants are you growing in your garden? What would you like to see in and around your homes in Savage MN community? Let us know on our Facebook page.Tags: homebuilder savage mn, homes for sale savage mn
Categorised in: best plants for summer landscape
This post was written by Key Land Homes